Discover Drug Free Sleep Aids
Are you wondering if there are effective alternatives to harsh and potentially addictive sleep aid drugs?
The answer is a definite YES! As you will discover in the accompanying reviews (linked to below) many people are finding success with effective and gentle, natural minerals and herbs.
You owe it to yourself and your health to explore your options. Here is a great place to get started.
Irwin Naturals - Power To Sleep PM
Attaining restful and sustained sleep is fundamental to health and wellbeing. That is why we created Power to Sleep PM. This unique formula is designed to help you relax before bed, to sleep soundly throughout the night, and wake-up feeling refreshed in the morning.
- Promotes Relaxation: A combination of soothing nutrients helps to relax the body and calm the mind.
- Stimulates Sleep: Melatonin and GABA help to promote the onset of sleep and are keys to maintaining a normal sleep cycle.
- Supports Balance: L-Theanine helps to reduce the effects of stress, while minerals (calcium, magnesium) and omega-3 fatty acids help to replenish essential nutrient stores.
This advanced formula focuses on these 3 targeted areas to promote restful sleep without causing early-morning drowsiness. Use this product for occasional sleeplessness or on a daily basis to promote relaxation before bedtime.
What makes us different:
- Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.
- Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
- Patented BioPerine - BioPerine enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
Directions: (Adult) Take two (2) liquid soft-gels 30 minutes before bedtime to promote a restful sleep.
Jarrow Formulas - Sleep Optimizer
Jarrow Formulas Sleep Optimizer combines herbs and amino acids that work together to facilitate falling asleep and maintaining a regular sleep cycle. Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), lemon balm, and L-tryptophan promote relaxation. The combination of valerian and hops flower has been studied for its effect on reducing latency (the delay before entry into sleep). Melatonin is a hormone, secreted by the pineal gland that controls the biological clock and signals the entry into sleep. Our biological clock can be disturbed by stress, crossing time zones, and changing work shifts.
Usage: Take 2 capsules 20 to 30 minutes prior to bedtime or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Doctor's Best - High Absorption Magnesium
According to Dr. Mark Hyman, founder of UltraWellness.com, magnesium deficiency is common. It can cause many sleep-related complications, including increased stress and insomnia, as well as cramping, tightness and irritation of nearly any body part. Hyman considers magnesium as the best relaxation mineral available. If you have a magnesium deficiency, you may want to take a magnesium glycinate supplement, which is one of the most readily absorbed forms of the magensium.
Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance. As an essential dietary mineral, magnesium plays many important roles which include: helping cells produce metabolic energy, supporting optimum nerve function, helping muscles relax properly and maintaining a healthy heartbeat. Glycine and lysine have been shown to be efficient carriers for minerals that facilitate absorption in the intestinal tract.
- Helps to support normal magnesium levels that decrease with age.
- Made with a patented, organic form of bioavailable magnesium that is 100% chelated.
- Contains magnesium chelated with amino acids, L-Glycine and L-Lysine, providing high absorption.
Take 2 tablets, once or twice daily based on a dietary needs, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.