How To Use SnorEraser
A Simple Four Step Process
While it is not necessary to use expensive, high end or noise cancelling audio equipment to experience excellent results.
Masking intermittent sounds efficiently requires a smooth, consistent sound that shares like qualities (timbre) to the sound that is to be covered.
For this reason, it will benefit you greatly to use reasonable quality audio hardware (players, earphones, etc..).
Your equipment simply needs to be capable of reproducing (matching) the depth of sound that your partner produces.
(see "Recommended minimum audio profiles" help topic for more details)
You can experience totally undisturbed sleep, while lying right next to your snoring partner, in a few simple steps.
- STEP ONE
- While lying next to your partner, gradually increase the volume to a point that is near or equal to that of your partner's actual snoring.
- Don't worry... It is not the volume of the snoring (in most cases) that keeps you awake. It is the on and off (intermittent) nature of the snoring that is making it impossible to sleep.
- If your partner's snoring is loud enough to hurt your ears in the first place, using a masking sound to cover the snoring is not advised.
- STEP TWO
- If you are still able to hear any intermittent snoring sounds at all, pay attention to what frequency ranges still seem to be getting through.
- Is it high hissing sounds, low rumbling sounds, etc..?
- STEP THREE
- Using your device's built in tone adjustments (simple bass & treble) or multi-band equalizer (for finer control of individual frequency ranges), gradually TURN DOWN the volume of the other frequencies (the ones that you feel are already being masked successfully).
- What these tone adjustments really do, is they allow you to control the volume of specific frequency ranges independently, rather than just the overall volume level
- There are many music apps available for virtually all popular smartphones and pad devices, that include multi-band equalizer functionality,
- If you use an app that does not have a built-in equalizer or you are streaming SnorEraser from Youtube. There are many stand alone equalizer apps available for both iOS and Android devices. Pick one that provides a minimum of 5 bands (5 band equalizer).
Simple bass and treble adjustments will provide good results in most cases. Adding equalizer functionality (recommended) simply gives you more precise control, for more precise fine tuning.
- STEP FOUR
- Gradually increase the overall volume once again to a point that you feel is approximately equal to that of your partner's snoring.
- REPEAT STEPS TWO THROUGH FOUR UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER HEAR YOUR PARTNER'S SNORING TURNING ON AND OFF
When you use reasonably adequate equipment, the appropriate (matching) version of SnorEraser for your partner's snoring sound type and the steps listed above.
You will quickly find that you have now replaced the distracting intermittent sounds that were keeping you awake, with non distracting consistent sounds that your attention can easily drift away from, allowing you to sleep totally undistributed by the snoring sounds. That is the unique magic made possible only by SnorEraser ... Unlike ANY other snoring sound solution on earth!
Your questions, comments and opinions matter here
Please complete the convenient form below to submit a new help desk ticket.
We will reply to you as quickly as possible (normally within 12 hours).
If you would like to browse our help desk for immediate answers to common questions, please follow the link at the bottom of the page.
Visit Our Customer Care Help Desk Here
To find instant answers to most common questions regarding SnorEraser Apps and downloadable products, follow the link below